The Massachusetts Big Data Indicators 2015
The Mass Big Data Indicators 2015 highlights the prospects for growth in areas such as talent and workforce, ecosystem expansion, and intellectual capital and innovation, while identifying opportunities to promote and expand the Mass Big Data sector and enhance the Commonwealth's position as a global leader in data science. The report revisits initial baseline indicators established in 2014, and provides new data and performance metrics in categories that can be useful in assessing the progress and impact of big data-related growth and performance in the Massachusetts innovation economy.
The Mass Big Data Report: A Foundation for Global Leadership, the first baseline analysis of the Mass Big Data ecosystem and its challenges, opportunities, and potential for growth was published in 2014 by MassTech, in conjunction with the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership (MACP).
- “Report: Big data booms in Massachusetts,” BetaBoston/Boston Globe, by Amanda Burke, March 8, 2016
- “Big Data a Billion Dollar Industry in Massachusetts, Report Says,” GovTech, by Colin Wood, March 8, 2016
- “Massachusetts Playbook - DATA-CHUSETTS," Politico – Massachusetts, By Lauren Dezenski, March 9, 2016
- “Mass. leads big data charge; draws $2.4B in investments,” Worcester Business Journal online, by Sam Bonacci, March 9, 2016
- “Measuring Massachusetts' big data ecosystem,” Government Computing News, by Derek Major, March 10, 2016
- “Big Data Business Booming In Bay State, Says Report,” WBUR’s ‘Radio Boston’, March 10, 2016
- “Above the Trend Line” – Your Industry Rumor Central for 3/14/2016,” InsideBIGDATA, By Editorial Team, March 14, 2016